2021 Lexus ES Performance
Princeton, NJ drivers looking for an elegant sedan with a little extra kick in the acceleration owe it to themselves to check out the 2021 Lexus ES 250 and 350 performance features engine specs. Once you’ve read our guide, fill out a pre-approval and reach out to Haldeman Lexus of Princeton to schedule for a test drive in Lawrenceville.
Lexus ES Engine Specs
Hamilton, NJ drivers will have their pick of 2 engine options in the gas-powered Lexus ES line: a 2.5L In-line 4-cylinder engine and a 3.5L V6. Read on for a closer look at what you can expect when it comes to the 2021 Lexus ES 250 and 350 performance specs:
- ES 250 AWD: 2.5L In-line 4-cylinder engine – 203 hp/184 lb-ft of torque – 25 mpg/city and 34 mpg/hwy
- ES 250 F Sport AWD: 2.5L In-line 4-cylinder engine – 203 hp/184 lb-ft of torque – 25 mpg/city and 34 mpg/hwy
- ES 250 Luxury AWD: 2.5L In-line 4-cylinder engine – 203 hp/184 lb-ft of torque – 25 mpg/city and 34 mpg/hwy
- ES 250 Ultra Luxury AWD: 2.5L In-line 4-cylinder engine – 203 hp/184 lb-ft of torque – 25 mpg/city and 34 mpg/hwy
- ES 350: 3.5L V6 engine – 302 hp/267 lb-ft of torque – 22 mpg/city and 32 mpg/hwy
- ES 350 F Sport: 3.5L V6 engine – 302 hp/267 lb-ft of torque –
- ES 350 Luxury: 3.5L V6 engine – 302 hp/267 lb-ft of torque – 22 mpg/city and 32 mpg/hwy
- ES 350 Ultra Luxury: 3.5L V6 engine – 302 hp/267 lb-ft of torque – 22 mpg/city and 32 mpg/hwy
All ES 250 models can reach 0-60 mph in 8.6 seconds, whereas ES 350 models can reach 60 mph in 6.2 seconds. No matter which model you choose, you’ll enjoy a top track speed of 131 mph.
2021 Lexus ES 250 and 350 Performance Features
In addition to thrilling acceleration and exceptional fuel economy, Yardley, PA drivers will also enjoy a long list of high-tech Lexus ES 250 and 350 performance features:
- 8-Speed Transmission w/ Paddle Shifters: This versatile transmission can be intuitively shifted from strategically placed paddle shifters on your steering wheel.
- Dynamic Torque Control: This AWD system on the Lexus ES 250 models monitors traction and slippage in each of your wheels, and then applies torque as needed to balance out your ride stability.
- Adaptive Variable Suspension: This suspension intelligently adapts to your driving to improve handling no matter the roads you drive on.
Test Drive the Lexus ES Lineup in Lawrenceville
Give Haldeman Lexus of Princeton a call at (609) 454-2358 to experience the 2021 Lexus ES 250 and 350 performance specs and features in person. If you have other questions about Lexus models and features, be sure to explore our site for reviews, helpful guides on the price of extended warranties and popular Lexus accessories.
More from Haldeman Lexus of Princeton
The 2022 Lexus NX offers Princeton, NJ drivers one of the roomiest and most elegantly appointed cabins in the luxury crossover segment. Take a moment to learn about the Lexus NX 250 interior and Lexus NX 350 interior highlights, including its cabin dimensions, technologies, and stylistic appointments. Then, fill out a pre-approval and contact Haldeman Lexus of Princeton…
Complete your trips around Princeton, NJ with a model that has capable performance and excellent handling from the Lexus AWD-equipped lineup. Explore the variety of AWD sedans, coupes, and SUVs with the team at Haldeman Lexus of Princeton. You may be wondering, “what’s so special about Lexus all-wheel drive?” Each vehicle equipped with a Lexus AWD system is…
If you’re shopping around Princeton, NJ for a luxury crossover with roomy dimensions, lavish appointments, and advanced technologies, you’re shopping for the Lexus RX 350. The Lexus RX 350 interior features top-shelf amenities and cutting-edge technologies, while implementing the Takumi design philosophy. As for the 2022 Lexus RX 350 interior dimensions, you and your passengers…