2020 Lexus RX 350 Interior
For a more comfortable, luxurious ride, check out the 2020 Lexus RX 350 interior. This model offers a stylish, luxe interior that comes equipped with high-end technology and more to ensure an optimized Princeton, NJ commute. Learn more about the Lexus RX 350 dimensions, interior technology, and more with our helpful guide at Haldeman Lexus of Princeton.
2020 Lexus RX 350 Interior: Materials and Features
This 2020 Lexus interior provides drivers with plenty of interior conveniences that keep everyone comfortable and connected. These 2020 Lexus RX 350 interior features include:
- An interior trim made with Nuluxe®, a new material that feels luxurious while being lighter and more eco-friendly than regular leather
- Power-tilt telescopic steering wheel
- A driver’s seat that is 10-way adjustable and a passenger seat that is 8-way adjustable
- Reclining and power-folding second-row seats
- Self-gripping cup holders
If you’re looking for better efficiency and added luxury, opt for the 2020Lexus RX 350 hybridtrim with the Luxury Package. This offers more luxurious features such as:
- Semi-Aniline perforated leather seats
- Aluminum interior trim with your choice of color: Gray Sapele, Matte Walnut, or Matte Bamboo,
- Memory settings for multiple drivers on both the seats and mirrors
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Power cushion extender for front and rear seats
- And more!
2020 Lexus RX 350 Dimensions
For a new Lexus SUV with plenty of space, the new RX 350 is a great choice. The 2020 Lexus RX 350 dimensions are as follows:
- Front / headroom/ shoulder room: 39.4 inches / 57.8 inches
- Rear headroom / shoulder room: 39.1 inches / 57.6 inches
- Front hip room / legroom: 56.6 inches / 44.1 inches
- Rear hip room/ legroom: 56.1 inches / 38.0 inches
- Cargo volume (rear seats up): 18.4 cubic feet
- Max cargo volume: 56.3 cubic feet
With the Power Rear Door and seating for up to 5 passengers, you can bet you’ll have plenty of room for your passengers and cargo as well as easier access to the cargo area.
Explore the Lexus RX 350 Interior Today!
No matter whether you want to learn more about this 2020 Lexus interior or you’re interested in getting the process started today, we at Haldeman Lexus of Princeton can help. Apply for financing online after looking through our new vehicle specials or contact us in the meantime with any questions. We’re more than happy to help answer any questions you may have about our models, services, to compare the Lexus RX vs. Toyota Highlander, Lexus GX 460 vs. Acura MDX, and more.
More from Haldeman Lexus of Princeton
Complete your trips around Princeton, NJ with a model that has capable performance and excellent handling from the Lexus AWD-equipped lineup. Explore the variety of AWD sedans, coupes, and SUVs with the team at Haldeman Lexus of Princeton. You may be wondering, “what’s so special about Lexus all-wheel drive?” Each vehicle equipped with a Lexus AWD system is…
If you’re shopping around Princeton, NJ for a luxury crossover with roomy dimensions, lavish appointments, and advanced technologies, you’re shopping for the Lexus RX 350. The Lexus RX 350 interior features top-shelf amenities and cutting-edge technologies, while implementing the Takumi design philosophy. As for the 2022 Lexus RX 350 interior dimensions, you and your passengers…
What would a luxury vehicle be if it weren’t powerful as well? You’ll realize the two go hand in hand when you see the 2022 Lexus GX 460 towing capacity. How much can a Lexus GX tow? With the right equipment, the Lexus GX towing capacity tops out at 6,500 pounds. Of the vehicles…