2020 Lexus ES Interior
If you want to turn heads all over the Princeton, NJ area, then the 2020 Lexus ES offers the stylish good looks and amazing performance that live up to its luxury reputation. And while the exterior is slick and stylish, the Lexus ES interior just might be the highlight of this model. Featuring a spacious layout with all the latest technology, the cabin acts as your upscale oasis when you’re on the roads of Hamilton, NJ and Yardley, PA. Take a closer look inside the Lexus ES 350 interior with Haldeman Lexus of Princeton, and then browse our inventory today.
Lexus ES Interior Dimensions
For 2020, the Lexus ES has a larger wheelbase and roomier dimensions to boost comfort and capacity. The new Lexus ES 350 interior dimensions are as follows:
- Headroom (front / rear): 37.5 / 37.8 inches (with moonroof)
- Headroom (front / rear): 37.6 / 37.8 inches (with panorama glass roof)
- Legroom (front / rear): 42.4 / 39.2 inches
- Shoulder Room (front / rear): 55.9 / 54.3 inches
- Hip Room (front / rear): 55.0 / 54.3 inches
- Cargo Space: Up to 17.6 cubic feet
Lexus ES Comforts and Conveniences
From luxe leather upholstery to gleaming aluminum accents, the Lexus ES 350 interior exudes luxury at every corner. In addition to the gorgeous design, Lexus also outfitted the latest ES with comforts and conveniences to make your daily drive even better:
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Set individual temperature settings for both driver and passenger, so there’s no need to fight over the controls!
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats: No matter the forecast outside, you’ll stay completely comfortable with these smart features.
- Automatic Dimming Rearview Mirror: The mirror’s tint adjusts automatically to protect your eyes from approaching headlights.
Lexus ES Technology and Features
Finally, what about the high-tech features onboard the latest model? Just like the leading auto reviewers, you’ll be blown away by all of the technology integrated into the Lexus ES 350 interior. Take your pick of options like high-resolution split-screen multimedia display, GPS navigation, 10.2 inch full-color Head-Up Display, and more. Plus, you can take advantage of connectivity features like:
- Amazon Alexa compatibility
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™️ integrations
- Lexus Enform Wi-Fi hotspot
- Available Wireless charging station
- Available 17-speaker Mark Levinson 1,800-watt PurePlay Premium Surround Sound Audio System
- And more!
Take Your Test Drive at Haldeman Lexus of Princeton
You’ve read all about the Lexus ES 350 interior, now get behind the wheel at Haldeman Lexus of Princeton. We’re located in Lawrenceville, but you can start shopping our new Lexus ES inventory online to find your perfect match from home!
More from Haldeman Lexus of Princeton
Complete your trips around Princeton, NJ with a model that has capable performance and excellent handling from the Lexus AWD-equipped lineup. Explore the variety of AWD sedans, coupes, and SUVs with the team at Haldeman Lexus of Princeton. You may be wondering, “what’s so special about Lexus all-wheel drive?” Each vehicle equipped with a Lexus AWD system is…
If you’re shopping around Princeton, NJ for a luxury crossover with roomy dimensions, lavish appointments, and advanced technologies, you’re shopping for the Lexus RX 350. The Lexus RX 350 interior features top-shelf amenities and cutting-edge technologies, while implementing the Takumi design philosophy. As for the 2022 Lexus RX 350 interior dimensions, you and your passengers…
What would a luxury vehicle be if it weren’t powerful as well? You’ll realize the two go hand in hand when you see the 2022 Lexus GX 460 towing capacity. How much can a Lexus GX tow? With the right equipment, the Lexus GX towing capacity tops out at 6,500 pounds. Of the vehicles…